Sweet Enough to Eat
Each morning Laura B., a school teacher, pays great attention to the goings-on in the courtyard, watching attentively from her window as mothers drop their children off at the school, giving them a bag with something nice to eat for the 10 o’clock break. On this particular morning, it is Loïc’s mille feuilles that attracts the teacher’s attention.
- Directed by: Lionel Baier
- Written by: Lionel Baier
- World Premiere: August 1999
- Original Version: French (english/german subtitles), colour, 35mm, 11 min.
- Production: Ciné Manufacture CMS SA
- Cinematography: Thomas Hardmeier
- Editing: Christine Hoffet
- Location Sound Mix: Gilles Abravanel
- Production Design: Elodie Pong