SHOCK WAVES – SIRIUS
Five days before D-Day, the day of the last voyage of the Order of Sirius, a sect nestled in the Vaudoise Alps, Switzerland. Five days during which a community of 48 people, women, men, children, fed with esotericism and guided by a narcissistic guru, will test their faith and be deprived of their identity. Five days in which every gesture could be the last. Sirius is inspired by the massacre of the Order of the Solar Temple in 1994 in Western Switzerland.
A film by Frédéric Mermoud
With Dominique Reymond, Carlo Brandt, Grégoire Didelot, Iannis Jaccoud, Camille Figuereo, Baptiste Coustenoble et la participation de Marianne Basler.
- Broadcast : March 14 at 8:10 pm on RTS Un
- Lenght : 60 minutes
- Screenplay : Laurent Larivière, François Decodts et Frédéric Mermoud
- Cinematography : Stephan Massis
- Editing : Sarah Anderson
- Sound : Marc Von Stürler, Etienne Curchod
- Music : Keegan De Witt
- Set décoration : Rekha Musale
- Costume design : Samantha François